Peakdale's business has been built around its unique chemistry skills and experience in custom synthesis. By using novel chemical synthetic approaches alongside classical methodologies, Peakdale has earned a reputation for completing even the most challenging syntheses on time and to full requirement.
EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION IN CHEMISTRY
Over the years, Peakdale has developed its chemistry expertise by undertaking a large number of diverse projects. Customers will often supply a known synthetic route but Peakdale's chemists also always utilise their own expertise and knowledge to devise innovative solutions or improve synthetic routes to provide a higher quality end product.
Peakdale undertakes the majority of its custom synthesis projects based on fixed quotations. For customers with high volume custom synthesis needs we also offer fixed term contracts that guarantee a level of service and result in a lower "price per compound".
The following examples are the kinds of projects which have been completed under a 'custom synthesis' arrangement:
- Scale-up and development of routes to a novel series of hydrazines
- Synthesis of dyes.
- High pressure hydrogenations, carbonylations and reactions with ammonia
- Production of highly novel boronates
- Solid supported synthesis
- Resolution of enantiomers through salt formation
- Milligram to kilogram scale-up
- Removal of 5 steps from a 16 step synthesis, producing material of better quality than had previously been supplied by a competitor
- Unusual labelled amino acid synthesis and purification by preparative HPLC
- Production of ligands and catalysts
To summarise, Peakdale's experience covers the depth and breath of modern organic synthetic techniques. We will be happy to provide quotes for even the most speculative projects.